Book Title: Schaum's Outline of General, Organic, and Biochemistry for Nursing and Allied Health, Second Edition (Schaum's Outlines)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: George Odian
- General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry: Structures of Life (4th Edition)
- Schaum's Outline of Biochemistry, Third Edition (Schaum's Outlines)
- Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5th edition
- Schaum's Outline of Human Anatomy and Physiology: 1,470 Solved Problems + 22 Videos (Schaum's Outlines)
- Nurse Anesthesia, 5e (Nagelhout, Nurse Anesthesia)
- Basics of Anesthesia, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- Biochemistry (Quick Study Academic)
- Marks' Basic Medical Biochemistry (Lieberman, Marks's Basic Medical Biochemistry)
- Marks' Basic Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Seidel's Physical Examination Handbook, 8e (Mosbys Physical Examination Handbook)
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.