Book Title: Testing for Kindergarten: Simple Strategies to Help Your Child Ace the Tests for: Public School Placement, Private School Admissions, Gifted Program Qualification
Release Date: 2010-07-06
Author: Karen Quinn
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: Gifted test prep book for the OLSAT, NNAT2, and COGAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted and Talented Test Prep 1: Geared For NNAT and OLSAT For Ages 3-6
- Gifted Thinking Flash Cards – Spatial Concepts for Pre-K - 2nd Grade Non-Verbal Tests – Kindergarten Educational Toy Practice for NNAT test, CogAT test, OLSAT test, NYC Gifted and Talented, WPPSI
- Lollipop Logic: Grades K-2, Book 1
- The Manhattan Family Guide to Private Schools and Selective Public Schools
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: NNAT2 Preparation Guide and Workbook. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. NYC Gifted and Talented Test Prep. NNAT Prep.
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: OLSAT Preparation Guide & Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. NYC ... Talented Test Prep. Practice Book for OLSAT.
- Gifted and Talented NNAT Test Prep: Gifted test prep book for the NNAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted and Talented: NNAT Practice Test Prep for Kindergarten and 1st Grade: with additional OLSAT Practice (Gifted and Talented Test Prep) (Volume 1)
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards (2-Pack) – Verbal and Spatial Concepts for Pre-K - 2nd Grade – Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, NNAT test, NYC Gifted and Talented, ITBS test, WISC, WPPSI, AABL
Karen Quinn has successfully taught hundreds of parents how to prepare their children for testing, and Testing For Kindergarten
is her ultimate, comprehensive guide to having fun while teaching to the underlying abilities every test assesses.
Whether your child is going to a private kindergarten or a public school, he or she will most likely be tested—and placed in classrooms according to those results. But information about intelligence tests is closely guarded, and it can be difficult to understand what your kids need to know.
As an expert who has successfully taught hundreds of parents how to work with their own children, Karen Quinn has written the ultimate guide to preparing your child for kindergarten testing. The activities she suggests are not
about “teaching to the test.” They are about having fun while teaching to the underlying abilities every test assesses.
From the “right” way to have a conversation to natural ways to bring out your child’s inner math geek, Quinn shares the techniques that every parent can do with their kids to give them the best chance to succeed in school and beyond. It’s just good parenting—and better test scores are icing on the cake.