Book Title: Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2017-07-04
Author: Conrad Fischer MD
Related BooksPublisher's Note:
Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.Targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK delivers what you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Drawing on Dr. Fischer’s 20+ years of experience in the USMLE arena, this edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
- The Fischer Method includes disease topics presented in exam-style format:
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- What is the best initial test?
- What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
- What is the treatment?
- Logical approach that makes patient care easy to remember
- Hundreds of color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
- New biostatistics chapter and dozens of new infectious disease topics
- Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course