Book Title: Mechanical Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam, 2nd Ed
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: Michel Saad PhD PE
Study for the FE exam with this discipline-specific review book, which includes:
- 60 practice problems, with full solutions
- 2 complete 4-hour exams
- Coverage of all the topics on the mechanical afternoon section of the exam
- Automatic Controls
- Dynamic Systems
- Energy Conversion & Power Plants
- Fans, Pumps & Compressors
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Behavior/Processing
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- Mechanical Design
- Refrigeration & HVAC
- Stress Analysis
This book is part of PPI’s Legacy Series—products developed for the former pencil-and-paper version of the NCEES FE exam, which is now delivered as a computer-based-test (CBT). Some of the content may appear in PPI’s current CBT FE exam products.
Download the FE Guide
A free electronic How to Use FERM3 Guide to the FE exam (PDF) download is available. Click here to download the free PDF version of the How to Use the FE Review Manual (FERM3) for the FE exam.