Book Title: The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money
Publisher: BiggerPockets Publishing, LLC
Author: Brandon Turner
Is Your Lack of Cash Holding You Back From Your Real Estate Dreams? Don't let the contents of your wallet define your future. Discover the real life strategies that smart investors are using in today's market to invest in real estate with creativity! In The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down, active real estate investor and co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast, Brandon Turner takes readers past the hype and dives into real life strategies that investors across the world are using to invest in real estate using creativity - instead of their own cash. In This Book, You'll Discover:
The Truth About No Money Down Investing Investing with little to no money down is possible, but it's not about some step by step strategy. It's about a mindset.
- Numerous Strategies to Mix and Match Creative investing requires a creative mind, and this book will share numerous examples of creative deal-making.
- Attract Private Money, Lenders, and Partners There are millions of millionaires walking the streets. Discover the best way to attract them to you.
- The Ugly Side of Creative Investing Learn the downsides to all the strategies mentioned in this book, as well as tips for overcoming those problems.
- Get Started with No Money or Experience Looking for your first deal? Learn the best strategies for getting your feet wet without paying thousands!
- Wholesaling, Flipping, Rentals, and More! No matter what niche or strategy you plan to use to build your real estate empire, this book can help you proceed.
Who is This Book For? The Book Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down was written for anyone looking to get more mileage out of their real estate investment strategy.